Stick Jacket® fishing rod covers prevent rod tangles and are easy to use. Their unique braided construction and wide expandability means easy on & off installation. They may be used over large line guides on fully rigged rods. Unlike cloth sheaths, barbed hooks are easily removed. Stick Jacket rod covers are great in boat rod lockers, rod storage tubes, in the back of your truck or going to and from the boat.
Stick Jacket® fishing pole covers are made of a tough polyethylene filament that is virtually impervious to salt as well as resistant to mold and mildew. The braided materials behaves much like the old “Chinese finger trap” gripping your fishing rod for snug protection against unwanted damage to line guides, rod tips and blank.
- Prevents tangled rods
- Easy push on – push off
- Protects line guides & tips
- Great in boat rods lockers
- Impervious to mold & mildew
- Breathable & will not retain water
- Eight Popular Sizes
- Lightweight, expandable & flexible
- Snagged hooks easily removed
- High abrasion resistance
- Cost effective compared to repairs
- UV resistant